Conoce a Pocket Edward

miércoles, 1 de abril de 2009

hangin’ with my homeboy. Hey clown, look here, I think we make the perfect team.  We both dazzle, me with my sparkle and you with your crazy hair.  We’ll be bigger than Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis.

Keeping in Touch. Catching up on twits while my boo rests.

Going a little ZEN. Decided not to hide in the shadows today.  Took my new umbrella and went for a stroll.  No sparkle for me.
Nice to meet you Mr Rudd. Part of the EW issue was in 3d, I thought I could shake his hand.



My curiosity got me again. This is almost as embarrassing as the rubberband incident. http://pocketedward.tumblr.com/post/89183021/rubberbands

Sharing my french fries during “lunch”. I had to appear human for my coworkers. Can’t wait to go hunting for my real dinner in the woods.

Going to have a jam session with K.K. Slider in Kokiri tonight.

Sorry for not tumbling or twittering this morning.  There was an incident with me and some rubberbands.

Ballin’!!!  I got my paycheck…how am i supposed to put this in my pocket?

I think I’m LOST? I was going to take a pic on this desk. When suddenly I saw this bright light (so bright I almost sparkled) and the next thing I knew I was looking down into a hatch.

I think I found me a leprechaun. Where the gold at?

0 comentarios: